for goods and services made by you and accepted by Jones
& Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd ("we/us")
(the Web Sites) are subject exclusively to these Terms
• All orders made by you through the Website/s
are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to
accept your order for any reason.
• When making an order through the web site/s
the technical steps you need to take to complete the
order process are described in the ‘How
To Buy’ section.
2) Description Of Goods, Services and Prices
• Once your order is received, we will confirm
the details, description and price for the items you
have ordered via email. If these differ from the details,
description and/or price shown on the web site please
us as soon as possible.
• Details, descriptions and prices for the goods
shown on the Web site are correct at the time when the
information was inputted. You should check any received
goods on arrival.
• Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions
are only valid for a specified period.
• Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd reserves
the right to adjust the price and specification of any
item on the web site/s at our discretion.
3) Right To Withdraw Items
• We reserve the right to withdraw any item/s
from the web site/s at any time.
• We will not be liable to you or anyone else
for withdrawing any items or refusing to process an
4) Payment & VAT
• The total cost of your order is the price of
the goods/services plus delivery and VAT.
• You confirm that the credit/debit card that
is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders
are subject to validation checks and authorisation by
the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses
to authorise payment, we will not be liable for any
delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform
you of the refusal.
• We are not responsible for your card issuer
or bank charging you as a result of our processing of
your credit/debit card payment (e.g. order causes you
to exceed credit card limit and bank charge is incurred)
• The price for the goods as shown in ‘Your
Basket’ shows price of item, delivery, as well
as VAT. Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd is
not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales
taxes or charges that may be levied at the delivery
destination. Our VAT number is GB: 727 4917 09.
• On your credit card statement all payment will
be displayed showing payment made to Jones and Son as this
is our transactional Internet trading name.
5) Delivery & Risk
• Whilst UK delivery is normally made within
1 working day if an order is placed prior to 3pm, Jones
& Sons Pest Control Supplies Ltd will not incur
any liability if delivery is delayed by causes outside
of its control.
• Instalment Deliveries – Where delivery
is to be made by instalments, each delivery shall be
deemed a separate order.
• Orders will be sent to the delivery address
that you have entered at the time of ordering. We cannot
be held responsible if this delivery address is wrong.
If you wish to change your delivery address and an order
has already been sent then please contact
• Once you have received goods, all risk of damage
to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you
intend to cancel your order in accordance with the Cancellation
& Returns Policy, you must keep good care of the
goods pending their return to us.
6) Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd
reserve the right to
• Alter or remove (temporarily or permanently)
the web site/s (or any part of it) without notice to
you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you
for any such change or removal
• Change or update these Terms & Conditions
at any time, and your continued custom following any
change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such
7) You warrant that
• You will use the web site only in accordance
with these Terms & Conditions and only for lawful
• All information, which you provide to us, is
true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
8) Limitation Of Liability
• The web site is provided to you on an as is
and as available basis without any warranty being given
in relation to the web site.
• We make no warranty that the web site will meet
your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely,
• We will not be liable in contract, tort, negligence
or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms
& Conditions for any economic loss (including without
limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business
or anticipated savings); or any special or indirect
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and
our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers,
harmless immediately on demand, from and against all
claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses,
including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these
Terms & Conditions by you or other liabilities arising
out of your use of the web site.
Each provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use
shall be construed separately and independently of each
The laws of England shall govern these Terms &
Conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English court.
For any queries regarding these Terms & Conditions