amazing anti seagull repellent strap is simply wrapped
around the top of any shaped or sized chimney pot. It
will prevent a pest seagull from landing without hurting
The extra long strap is simply overlapped
around the pot, pulled tight and then locked into position
with our “quick fix” spring clasp. The serrated
mini ridges around the strap prevent any slipping. No
tools or glue are required.
All in all, we believe that this is
the finest chimney pot gull deterrent in the world.
Key features of our product and service
• This anti seagull repellent strap is
wonderfully simple to install; every order comes with
a free “how to install” CD
• Each strap is 1.1 metres (3.5ft) long, so it
will wrap around every size of chimney pot (for smaller
pots the strap simply overlaps like a belt)
• The protruding pins are 200mm (8 inches) high
and have a diameter of 2mm. The pins and strap are attached
together and are made from the finest quality stainless
• Chimney sweeps love them as their brushes can
push past and retract with ease
• This is our product – we developed, patented
and manufacture it. We are particularly proud of the
spring clasp that locks the strap tightly around the
• The strap itself is extremely flexible allowing
it to be fitted to odd shaped pots including square
• As well as seagulls it will work just as well
for pigeons and most other birds of a similar size
• The product comes with a free 3 year extended
warranty and a 100 day money back guarantee
• We always dispatch same day if you order before 3pm,
we try and deliver next working day for just £6.95 +VAT within
UK mainland, remote areas will take longer.
• If you've got a gull deterrent or pest seagull
control question, click
here and we guarantee to answer you within 2 hours
(Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm) if you send your question after
4pm we will get back to you first thing the next day.
Test us; if we fail we will send you a large bar of
• If you would like one of our anti seagull repellent
information packs click
here to contact us including your postal address
Remember every order comes with a FREE “how
to install” CD
Wrap the gull deterrent strap around the chimney
pot. For smaller pots you’ll notice that
it will overlap.
Pull strap tight and hook the spring into one
of the fixing holes.
That’s it – no glue or tools.
Simply enter the no. of Chimney
Spikes you require & then
click the 'BUY ONLINE' button.
notice from the price table
below that the more you buy
the lower the price.